Crock-Pot Easy Roast Dinner
Author: Angela McCulloch
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 Beef Roast (As Lean as Possible)
- 1 - 1 Pound Bag of Baby Carrots
- 5-7 Potatoes (Peeled and Quartered)
- 1 Pouch Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- Empty the contents of the bag of baby carrots into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add peeled and quartered potatoes on top of the baby carrots.
- Place beef roast on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle pouch of Onion Soup mix on top of roast.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pot.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours.
This meal can be cooked on high for 6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
Either way, you have a fully cooked, yummy dinner without a lot of fuss and muss.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-easy-roast-dinner/