Crock-Pot Beef Stroganoff
Author: Amy Shirrell
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 to 2 pounds of Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Sliced Mushrooms, Drained
- 1 Envelope of Mushroom Gravy (Brown Gravy Works Too)
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Cooked Egg Noodles
- Combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, and gravy mix in crock-pot.
- Stir in meat.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Mix sour cream and flour in small bowl.
- Stir sour cream mixture into crock-pot.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-beef-stroganoff/