Crock-Pot BBQ Ribs
Author: Jessica Case
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 lbs. Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Large Onion, Quartered & Sliced
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped (I just use minced garlic)
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- Pepper to taste
- In skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides (I love to BBQ them 1st for a smoky taste!).
- Transfer ribs to crock pot.
- Add onion slices.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-bbq-ribs/