Crock-Pot Homemade Chicken Broth
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Soups
- 6 cups water
- remanents of Crock-Pot Whole Chicken
- Cook Crock-Pot Whole Chicken (see recipe)
- Peel chicken from bones, and put bones back in the crock-pot.
- Add 6 cups water to crock-pot.
- Put lid on and cook on high for 5 hours.
- Strain broth of bones and larger chicken pieces and place remaining broth in plastic containers.
- Free broth until needed.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-homemade-chicken-broth/