Crock-Pot Tapeworm Covered Chicken
- 2 Pounds of Chicken Thighs
- 2 Large Yellow Onions
- 1 Container of BBQ Sauce
- 2 Packages of Top Ramen (choose one without veggies)
- Spray Crock-Pot with Pam.
- Pour a small amount of BBQ Sauce into bottom of Crock-Pot.
- Open up Each Chicken thigh and Pour a Small Dab of BBQ sauce into and then re wrap.
- Place into Crock-Pot as tightly as you can.
- When they have all been placed...Sprinkle with Pepper and Salt.
- Put a good Layer of BBQ sauce over Chicken.
- Cut Onions long ways, so that they come out as big circles, then cut in half.
- Omit the inner parts of the circle as those parts are too small.
- I did not use the entire 2 parts of the onions but used the parts that gave me the longest portions.
- Place those on top of the chicken.
- Put a thin layer of BBQ sauce on the onion.
- Cook for 4 hours on high.
- When it is done, quickly cook the Top Ramen, omitting the seasoning.
- Place the Top Ramen on the serving Dish and carefully spoon on the chicken on top of the Top Ramen.
- Scoop up the Onions that are "tapeworms" and place them over the chicken.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-tapeworm-covered-chicken/