Crock-Pot White Cheesy Noodles
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Cups Cooked Spiral Noodles
- 1 12oz package Three Cheeses Shredded Cheese
- Cook the noodles to just almost complete. You wan them to need just a little more time to cook.
- Add noodles, milk, and Cream of Mushroom soup to 3 qt crock-pot.
- Cook for 1 hour on high.
- Add package of shredded cheese and mix.
- Cook for 30 minutes more on low.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-white-cheesy-noodles/