Crock-Pot Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 Tub Sour Cream (8 Oz.)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Block Cream Cheese (8 Oz.)
- 1 Box Mashed Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Water
- In a saucepan, heat water and butter. Bring to a slight boil.
- Add milk, cream cheese, sour cream and garlic and stir until warm.
- Add in potato flakes and stir until there are no lumps.
- Add potato mixture to a 3 qt crock-pot.
- Heat on low for 3 hours.
- Serve from crock-pot.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/side-dishes/crockpot-sour-cream-mashed-potatoes/