Crock-Pot Corn and Potato Soup
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 14.5 oz Cans of Chicken Broth
- 5 Large Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Packages Frozen Corn
- 1 Pint Half N Half
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- Sautee Onions in butter until onions are clear.
- Peel and Chop Potatoes.
- Add Onions, Potatoes, Broth, Corn, Half n Half and Pepper to 4 qt crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/soups-stews/crockpot-corn-potato-soup/