Crock-Pot Mediterranean Beef
Author: Lady Sarah
Recipe type: Main
- 2 Pounds Stew Beef Cut into Half to ¾th inch Pieces
- 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes Undrained
- 1 Can of Kidneys Undrained
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼th Teaspoon of Pepper
- 3 Cups of Rice
- Place beef, tomatoes, and Kidney Beans in crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hours, or on High for 5 to 6 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Cook rice at the end of the anticipated end of Crock-Pot time.
- Serve over Rice.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-mediterranean-beef/