Crock-Pot Grandma's Famous Baked Beans
Author: Pam Barnes
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 (32 Oz.) Can Of Bushes Brand Baked Beans
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/3 Cup Curly's Brand Barbecue Sauce (Original)
- 1 (12 Oz.) Package Of Bacon (I prefer the hickory)
- 1/2 Yellow/Sweet Onion, Diced
- Empty baked beans into a crock pot, then start adding the following ingrediants...
- I cut bacon in small pieces and cook until soft and done, drain most of bacon grease and add onions and sautee until tender. Add them to the baked beans.
- Add brown sugar and BBQ sauce mix well.
- Turn crock pot on high for 4 hours and then let set at least one hour for sauce to thicken
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/side-dishes/crockpot-grandmas-famous-baked-beans/