Crock-Pot White Bean Sausage Chilli
Author: Lady Sarah
Recipe type: Main
- 1 Pound Ground Sausage
- 2 15 Ounce cans of Navy Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 28 Ounce Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Large Shredded Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella
- Cook ground Sausage until browned and cooked.
- Transfer to a separate dish temporarily.
- Warm Olive Oil and Shredded Onion for 3 minutes until lightly cooked.
- Carefully mix Sausage, Beans, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic Salt, Mrs. Dash and Extra Water.
- Cook for 4 hours on high. Check to make sure it doesn't get too dry.
- Put Mozzarella on top when it's ready to serve.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/soups-stews/crockpot-white-bean-sausage-chilli/