Crock-Pot Baked Beans
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 2 12oz Cans of Baked Beans (regular baked beans, brand does not matter)
- 1 Jar of Heinz Chili Sauce
- ¾ Onion Chopped
- ½ Package of Bacon Cooked and Chopped
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- In a sauce pan, cook ground beef and the chopped onion unti brown.
- Drain grease from ground beef mixture.
- In a 3-quart crock-pot, add beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Prior to serving, stir mixture.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-baked-beans/