Crock-Pot Roast Stew
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Stew
- 1-2 Cups Pot Roast (shredded or chopped and already cooked)
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cans 14.5oz Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Spices (your choice)
- 1 Can 6oz Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Each corn and carrots
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers, diced
- 2 1/4 Cup Bisquick Mix
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- Add first 6 ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Mix Bisquick Mix and Milk in a separate bowl.
- Form small balls with mixture.
- Drop Bisquick Mix balls into the stew mixture.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes until biscuits are cooked.
- You want the biscuits to feel dry to the touch and not mushy.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/soups-stews/crockpot-pot-roast-stew-drop-biscuits/