Crock-Pot California Chicken
Author: Rebecca McLean
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon (+ or - depending on how spicy you like it) Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Molasses
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 4 Chicken Breasts, without skin
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, parboiled and cubed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT peppers to a bowl and mix together.
- Add mixture to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add peppers and stir.
- Cook 1.5 additional hours on low.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-california-chicken/