Crock-Pot Chicken and Dressing
Author: Misty Mansfield
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 Package Boneless Chicken Tenders
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Box of Stove Top Stuffing
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cans of Chicken Broth
- Season To Taste
- Cook chicken tenders and onions in pan with seasoning.
- When the chicken and onions are done chop the chicken up.
- Then add the chicken and onion to the other ingredents in the crock pot.
- Cook for 1 hour on medium.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-chicken-dressing/