Crock-Pot Salsa Chicken
Author: Lady Sarah
Recipe type: Main
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Package Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Reduced Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup (condensed)
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Rice (Not for Crock-Pot)
- Add chicken to crock-pot.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa and soup over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with rice.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-salsa-chicken/