Crock-Pot Southwestern Chicken
Author: Lady Sarah
Recipe type: Main
- 5 Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Can Corn, Drained
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained
- 1 15-Ounce Jar Salsa
- 1 8-Ounce Brick Cream Cheese
- Cooked Long Grain Rice for Serving
- Place chicken in crock-pot and top with beans and salsa.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Top with one brick cream cheese.
- Turn off crock-pot and let sit for half hour.
- Remove chicken and slice, stir ingredients in crock-pot and serve over all cooked rice.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-southwestern-chicken/