Crock-Pot Shrimp and Corn Soup
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 Pound Salad Shrimp
- 3 Medium Potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk
- 3 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 2 Packages of Frozen Corn
- ½ Cup of Carrots, diced
- 1 Cup of Onions, diced
- ½ Cup of Green Peppers, diced
- ½ Package of Bacon
- Pepper to Taste
- In a pan, cook bacon.
- When bacon is done, cool and then chop into small pieces.
- In bacon grease, sautee onions, carrots and green peppers.
- In crock-pot, add sauteed vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, potatoes, shrimp and corn.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook on low for 2 additional hours.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-shrimp-corn-chowder/