Crock-Pot Shepherds Pie
Author: Lady Sarah
Recipe type: Main
- 2 Pounds of Hamburger
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Cans of Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can of Green Beans, Drained
- 1 Can of Corn, Drained
- 6 Cups of Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion, draining fat.
- Mix carefully meat, veggies and soup together.
- Spray Crock-Pot with Pam or similar.
- Put Meat Mixture in Crock-Pot.
- Put Mashed Potatoes on top and press down.
- Cover the top with Cheese.
- Cook on High for 3 hours, or Low for 6 hours.
- Take cover off for about 30 minutes while the moisture around the edges of crock-pot evaporates.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-shepherds-pie/