Crock-Pot Chicken ala King
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth (put 1/2 in each empty soup can, swish around to get the rest of the soup)
- 3 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 Pound Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Package Frozen Peas thawed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Package of Pillsbury Biscuits
- Combine Soup, Flour and Salt and Pepper.
- Stir until flour is no longer lumpy. Add to crock-pot.
- Add Chicken Meat, Green Pepper and Onion to Crock-pot.
- Add in Chicken Broth. Stir
- Cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Add Peas to Crock-Pot.
- Cook on LOW for another 20 minutes.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-chicken-ala-king/