Crock-Pot Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 6 Cups Turkey Cut into Small Pieces (or more if you prefer)
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Add all Ingredients EXCEPT Shredded Cheese to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add Shredded Cheese and stir.
- Serve on a Toasted Bun.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-hot-leftover-turkey-sandwiches/