Crock-Pot Basic Pumpkin Puree
Author: Lady Katie
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- Pumpkin (skin peeled, seeds removed, cut into chunks)
- Wash the outside of the pumpkin to remove any dirt.
- Cut Pumpkin in half and remove the seeds and spaghetti like insides (large spoon works nicely)
- Cut away the outside skin and then large chunk the pumpkin.
- Place pumpkin chunks in crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours until pumpkin is soft.
- Remove pumpkin and puree in a blender.
- Freeze in portion size containers.
Recipe by Crock-Pot Ladies at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/side-dishes/crockpot-basic-pumpkin-puree/