Here is a great recipe sent to us reader Julie Bertsch
from over at the great blog Little House Living.
If you enjoy some down home frugal living check them out, they have some great stuff!
As the title implies this is a recipe for an easy to make potato soup made in the crock-pot, it looks great and an another recipe I am going to need to add to my “want to cook” list. Thanks Julie for sending this over to us!
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
6 large potatoes
2 Stalks Celery
1 Cup Chicken Broth
4 Cups Water
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1 (12 Oz.) Can Evaporated Milk
1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- In the morning, place the diced potatoes, carrots, and celery in the crockpot.
- Add in the chicken broth and water, salt and pepper
- Cook 6 – 8 hours on low.
- One hour before serving, add in the can of milk and the shredded cheese.
- Stir in together and let cheese melt.
- Serve hot with a side salad.
Do YOU have a favorite crock-pot recipe that you would like to share with our readers? If so, send it on over to us!
Linked up at Recipe Round-Up.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!