This bread is a favorite in my house. The bread comes out sticky and sweet but boy is it good!. The cinnamon brings a nice flavor to the bread. This is one way to get your children to eat zucchini!
2 Cups White Sugar
1 Cup Vegetable Oil
3 Teaspoons Vanilla
3 Cups Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
3 Teaspoons Cinnamon
3 Cups Grated Zucchini (1 large, or 2 medium)
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan that will fit into a crock-pot. 5 qt or larger oval is best.
- This recipe will make two loafs depending on the size of your crock-pot
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until the center comes out clean when a knife is placed inside.
Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange!