A zesty recipe from reader Robyn Huffman. You can see her at Adventures in Abbyland
Crock-Pot Zest BBQ Chicken
6-8 Frozen Chicken Breast Tenderloins
1 12-18 Ounce Bottle of BBQ Sauce (I like Cattleman’s 18 ounce size)
1/2 Cup of Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
1/4th Cup of Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- Place frozen chicken tenderloins in crock-pot.
- In a for bowl mix the BBQ sauce, zesty Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on high OR 6-8 hours on low.
- Serve whole tenderloins with favorite side dishes.
Super easy recipe that is a family favorite. I love being able to just put the chicken in frozen, add a couple of ingredients and then let it go. My husband asks for this weekly. I especially like this recipe because my daughter who has several food allergies, can enjoy it with us. I tend to serve it with cheesy hash-brown casserole or cheesy scallops and turnip greens.