Crock-Pot Turkey Mushroom Stew
1 Pound Turkey Breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 Small Onion, chopped
2 Small Cans of Mushrooms (or 1/2 Pound Fresh Mushrooms)
4 Tablespoons Flour
1 Cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- In 3 qt Crock-Pot, add turkey, onions and mushrooms.
- Cook on High for 3 hours or until the turkey is fully cooked.
- Add flour and milk and stir well.
- Add tarragon, salt, pepper and peas.
- Cook on low for 1 hour.
- Add Sour Cream and cook 30 minutes more.
Linked up at Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange
If you enjoyed this post please share it!