|Crock-Pot Turkey Lasagna Soup||
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Cored and chopped
- 1 Package Lasagna Dinner Mix
- 5 Cups Water
- 1 14.5oz Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package Frozen Corn
- Cook ground turkey, green pepper and onion in saucepan until turkey is cooked.
- Add turkey, lasagna mix (not the noodles, just the seasoning), water, tomatoes, and corn to crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add noodles and cook another 15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from crock-pot and put in serving bowl.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe