Crock-Pot Thin Mint Cheesecake
3 8oz Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Mint Extract
3 Drops Green Food Coloring
3 Tablespoons Stick Butter, melted
16 Thin Mint Cookies, pulverized
Cooking pan that fits into the crock-pot.
4-6 Cups Water
- In a small bowl, mix pulverized Thin Mint Cookies and the melted butter.
- This is the crust for your cheesecake.
- Add this to your pan and push into a crust with a spoon.
- Set this aside.
- In another bowl, add cream cheese and sugar.
- Mix well with a hand mixer.
- Next, add each egg mixing after you add each one (add egg, mix..add egg, mix etc)
- Add mint extract and the green food coloring and mix well.
- If you want your cheesecake greener, add a drop or two more.
- Add this to the baking pan evenly over the crust.
- Add 4 to 6 cups of water to the bottom of the crock-pot. Do not add too much. You want your pan to fit nicely into the crock-pot with water surrounding it but you do not want the water in the cheesecake.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Cheesecake will be done once you see the side start to “crack” and the center is spongey to the touch.
- Chill at least 2 hours and serve.
I added a drizzle of melted Dark Chocolate to the top of the cheesecake and half a thin mint cookie to make it look pretty!
Linked up to Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop