This one I put together on a whim, I had some chicken I had thawed, actually some split chicken breasts, so I put this together for the chicken that I could cut off the bone, in a large lump, and the rest I boiled for a later recipe!
Crock-Pot Swiss Chicken Casserole
4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
4-6 Slices Swiss Cheese
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 Cup of Butter
1/4th Cup of Milk
2 Cups of Stuffing Mix
- Spray the crock with Pam.
- Place chicken breasts in crock.
- Place cheese on chicken breasts.
- Combine in a bowl, soup, milk and melted butter.
- Pour mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cover with the 2 cups of stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-6 hours.
*If you prefer Cream of Mushroom soup you can use that instead!
When I cooked mine they were probably done at 4 hours, I cooked mine for about 5 hours on high.