Here is another great recipe from reader Brittany Nelson. Thanks Brittany, these sound good!
I think these would make a great appetizer for the holidays! – Lady Heidi
Crock-Pot Sweet And Spicy Meatballs
3 Pounds Pre-Cooked Meatballs
1 Jar Of Currant Jelly
1 Small Jar Of Grape Jelly
1 Bottle Of Chili Sauce
1 Bottle Of Cocktail Sauce
- Mix the jellies and sauces in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Put half the meatballs in the crock pot.
- Pour half the sauce mixture over the meatballs and stir.
- Pour the other half of the meatballs into the crock pot.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on and stir it all together.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 10 hours.