Crock-Pot Sweet Brussel Sprouts
1 6 Ounce Package of Brussel Sprouts (or About 15)
1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Coat your hands with olive oil and then rub the brussel sprouts with the oil.
- Using a piece of foil large enough to hold the brussel sprouts, place the sprouts in the middle of the foil.
- Add a pinch of salt to the sprouts.
- Add 1/4 Cup of brown sugar in the middle of the sprouts.
- Fold the foil up and make a “foil pouch”.
- Place the foil pouch on the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
Unfortunately, the foil will not keep the juices inside the foil. Some of the sugar will leak out and get on the bottom of your crock-pot. I made the brussel sprouts and the Chicken Salsa in the same 5qt oval crock-pot.