|Crock-Pot Sweet Acorn Squash||
Recipe Type: Side Dish
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 3 hours
Total time: 3 hours 20 mins
- Acorn Squash Cut in Half and remove the seeds.
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter per half of Squash
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar per half of Squash
- Place Acorn Squash skin side down in crock-pot.
- With a knife, place small cuts from the center of the Acorn Squash to the top without cutting thru the skin. This will allow the butter and sugar to penetrate the Squash.
- Put butter and brown sugar in middle of each Acorn Squash half.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe