Crock-Pot “Swamp Stew”
Author: Lady Tara
Recipe type: Side Dish
Perfect for Halloween, this “Swamp Stew” is a spinach casserole with cheese that makes a great addition to your ghoulish menu. Creamy and delicious plus it is packed with iron!
- 2-10 Ounce Bags of Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Drained
- 2 Cups Cottage Cheese ( I Prefer Lowfat.)
- ¼ Cup Butter, Cut Into Pieces
- ½ Pound American Cheese, Cubed
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- ¼ Cup Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Grease crock-pot or use liner.
- Add spinach mix to crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.