1 16 Ounce Bag Pecan Halves
1/2 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon, ground
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Add pecans and butter to crock-pot.
- Heat on low and stir as the butter melts.
- Once the butter has melted, add in the powdered sugar stirring as you add to coat all the pecans.
- Cook on high for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture on top of the pecans stirring to coat all pecans.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper or foil on a counter or table.
- Spread the nuts out evenly on the paper/foil allowing them to cool.
- Store in a sealed container or bag.
I was given a large gallon bag full of fresh Pecans! This is the same recipe as I did before with walnuts. These are great in a bowl for guests (or in a bag hidden away for yourself)