Crock-Pot Strawberry Puppy Chow
8 Cups Chex
1/2 Package of White Almond Bark.
1/4 Cup Stick Butter
1 1/2 Cups Powder Sugar
1 15.25 oz Box of Strawberry Cake Mix (dry mix only)
- In a crock-pot, melt butter and white almond bark on low stirring occasionally.
- Once the chips are melted, add in the chex mix and stir until coated evenly.
- Dump in the Strawberry Cake Mix (dry mix only) and stir well.
- In a ziploc bag, add in the powder sugar.
- Spoon the chex mix into the ziploc bag and shake well coating the chex pieces evenly with the powder sugar.
- Cool on a sheet of foil or wax paper.
Need a quick and easy snack mix for Valentine’s Day? This is a great variation on the Puppy Chow snack mix. I did not use any Peanut Butter as these are for a School Classroom snack.