Thanks Kristen at Every Day Moms Meals for a great recipe!
Crock-Pot Spicy Italian Beef
1 Boneless Beef Chuck Roast 3-4 lbs.
1 12oz Jar Pepperoncini Peppers
1 14.5 oz Can Beef Broth
1 12oz Bottle Beer
1 Onion, minced
2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Trim fast from beef if necessary.
- Cut into large chunks.
- Place in Crock-Pot.
- Drain peppers and pull of stems.
- Add peppers, broth, beer, onion and seasoning to Crock-Pot. Stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours.
- Remove meat from Crock-Pot and shred.
- Return to cooking liquid to heat through.
- Place Provolone on bottom of buns.
- Using a slotted spoon, put warm meat on cheese allowing it to soften a little.
- Serve w/ extra peppers and sauce on the side, if desired