A fun recipe by reader Lea Brown from Blog Highlands Ranch Foodie…(and an awesome photo too!) This recipe for Crock-Pot Southwest Chicken is a winner in our book. Super easy prep just dump and cook and you have dinner on the table in a few hours!
Thanks Lea for sending us this delicious recipe and letting us share it with our readers!
|Crock-Pot Southwestern Chicken|
- 5 Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Can Corn, Drained
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained
- 1 15-Ounce Jar Salsa
- 1 8-Ounce Brick Cream Cheese
- Cooked Long Grain Rice for Serving
- Place chicken in crock-pot and top with beans and salsa.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Top with one brick cream cheese.
- Turn off crock-pot and let sit for half hour.
- Remove chicken and slice, stir ingredients in crock-pot and serve over all cooked rice.