Reader Amy Duncan
from CakeDipz (Chocolate dipped gourmet treats)
sent us this delicious recipe for Southwest Spinach Chicken and it really sound delish!
I wonder if you could dip it in some chocolate? LOL
Thanks Amy for the yummy recipe though!
Don’t forget that you can share your crock-pot recipes with us and we may publish them (and if we do you will be entered to win a brand new Crock-Pot!
Crock-Pot Southwest Spinach Chicken
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Chicken Broth
1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Of Corn
1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Of Black Beans
1 (14.5 Oz.) Can Of Diced Tomatoes
1 Teaspoon Of Garlic
1 Teaspoon Of Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Of Brown Sugar
1 Bag Of Fresh Spinach
4 Oz. Of Cream Cheese
1 Cup Of Salsa (For Topping)
2 Cups Of Finely Shredded Mexican Cheese (For Topping)
- Rinse chicken breasts and put into crock pot, season with the garlic, black pepper and brown sugar.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken
- Drain corn and beans and mix with the can of tomatoes and pour over chicken.
- Pour bag of spinach over remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours. Put the cream cheese into crock pot 1 hour before serving.
- Top with salsa and cheese. May serve over pasta or rice.