This is a great breakfast. Cooks well in the crock-pot. I will say that I cooked this twice. The first time I thought it was done, but it was really thick. The second time I cooked it longer and it came out better.
3/4 Cup Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
3/4 Cup Whole Milk
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
1/2 Pound Turkey Sausage (or just sausage of your choice), cooked and drained
- Mix Flour, Baking Powder and Garlic in bowl.
- Add in milk and egg and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Oil inside of the crock-pot well.
- Add mixture and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
- You want the end result to be done in the middle.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!