Thanks reader Marychris Knittel for sending us your recipe for Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast!
This looks so easy and good! I will be digging out the turkey breasts soon and cooking this.
Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast
1 Turkey Breast, bone-in
1 Stick of Butter
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice or Dry White Wine
- Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry with paper toweling.
- Season it on all sides with lemon pepper, and place it skin-side up in the crockpot.
- Add the stick of butter – no need to cut it up – and the lemon juice or wine.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the crock, and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing
If you enjoyed this post please share it!