1 Can Garbanzo Beans (aka chickpeas)
- Drain beans and rinse.
- Pat dry the beans on a towel or paper towels.
- Remove and discard any “skins” that come off the beans.
- Add beans to plastic ziploc bag.
- Add about 1 tablespoon to 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil to bag.
- Add salt to bag. 1 Tablespoon is good, but base this on what you want.
- Shake the bag til the beans are coated in the olive oil and salt.
- Empty bag of beans into the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Stirring at least every 30 minutes.
- Remove from crock-pot and let cool.
- Store in air tight container.
Great snack! My 3 year old ate these by the handful! I prefer to make at least 2 cans at once. They do get eaten quickly!
If you enjoyed this post please share it!