I was given frozen Garden Rhubarb. The rhubarb mixed nicely with the strawberries and became a sweet fruit mixture. Everyone loved this and there were no leftovers.
Crock-Pot Rhubarb and Strawberry Crisp
3 Cups Rhubarb, chopped into small pieces
1 Cup Strawberries, sliced
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
4 Tablespoons Stick Butter, softened
2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
2/3 Cup Quick-Cooking Oats
- Combine rhubarb and strawberries in crock-pot.
- Sprinkle fruit with cinnamon and sugar (mixed).
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients mixing butter in until you have smaller crumbs.(this is the crisp portion)
- Sprinkle crisp mixture over fruit spreading evenly.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until crisp begins to harden.
Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange