I found this recipe in a Schnuck Market Cooks Magazine. They cooked theirs in the oven, and I did mine in the crock-pot.
Crock-Pot Reuben Casserole
1 Tablespoon Stick Butter
1 Medium Onion,chopped
1 Small Green Pepper, chopped
1 8 Ounce Can Sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
1 Pound Corned Beef , diced
1 20 Ounce Bag of Refrigerated Shredded Hash Browns
1 20 Ounce Jar Alfredo Sauce (or homemade is good too)
1 6 Ounces Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 Tablespoon Oil
- Add butter, onions and green peppers to pan and heat.
- Add onions and green peppers to crock-pot.
- Add a Tablespoon of oil to pan and brown the hash browns slightly.
- Add hash browns to crock-pot.
- Add sauerkraut, corned beef, alfredo and swiss cheese to crock-pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.