These turned out thick but not too thick, just the way I like it!.
Crock-Pot Raspberry Preserves
3 Pints Raspberries
3/4-1 Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Raspberries need to be put thru a blender prior to using. You can also use the “fork method” of just smashing them with a fork.
- Add ingredients to the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours with the lid ajar stirring every so often.
- Once the raspberries have thickened to you liking, turn the crock-pot off.
- Add preserves to jelly jars hot.
- Add lids and rings.
- Hot water bath for 20 minutes.
- You can also freeze these in containers.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!