Whip up this easy to make and yummy flavored snack. Only four simple ingredients and you won’t want to stop munching on these! Linked up at the Old Fashioned Recipe Exchange
1/4 Cup Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic
1 1 Oz. Package of Dry Ranch Dressing
1 16 Oz. Package of Oyster Crackers
- Mix Oil, garlic and dry ranch dressing in small bowl.
- Add Oyster Crackers to crock-pot.
- Poor liquid mixture over crackers stirring as you poor.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes stirring at least once while it cooks.
- Cool on a sheet of wax paper and then store in Zipper bag or container with a lid.
If you enjoyed this post please share it!