- 32 Ounces Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ Pounds Potato (Skin Optional) Diced In ¼ in. Cubes
- Pound Carrots, Diced Small
- Cup Chardonnay Or Dry White Wine
- 6 Slices Of Cooked Bacon, Diced
- 4 Oz. Diced Ham
- 3-4 Tablespoons Butter
- 5 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced
- Cup Finely Diced White Or Yellow Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seed Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Cup Flour
- Cup Half N’ Half Creamer Or Whole Cream
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Half N Half Creamer Or Whole Cream
- Cup Flour
- In the crock pot combine broth, potatoes, carrots, wine, bacon and ham.
- In a fry pan, sauté the butter, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce and spices until the onion is cooked.
- To your sauté pan add ½ cup flour and ½ cup half n half or whole cream to thicken and into a roux. Add spice mixture to crock-pot and stir to combine.
- Cook for either 6 hours on high, or 10 hours on low or until potatoes are soft.
- During the last half hour of cooking add the 2 cups milk, 1 cup half n half or whole cream and ¼ cup flour, stir to combine and cook 30 more minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh chives and serve!
Don’t forget to share YOUR recipe with us (and the world!) too and be entered to win a brand new Crock-Pot in our monthly giveaway!