Another Perfect Sunday Meal that my family loved!
1 Beef Roast
1 Can of Coke or similar cola
1 Lipton Savory Herb With Garlic Recipe, Soup and Dip Mix
1 Can of Corn, Drained
- Spray with Pam or grease crock.
- Place the roast in the crock-pot.
- Pour the Lipton Mix over the roast.
- Pour the coke over the roast.
- Put the carrots on the side of the roast, where they will be covered by coke if possible.
- Put potatoes on top of roast.
- Pour corn on top.
- Cook on Low (8-10 hours) or High (5-6 hours).
Can use a regular onion soup mix if you wish.
Linked up with Melt in Your Mouth Monday Blog Hop
If you enjoyed this post please share it!