A new recipe from our reader Crystal Goll
Crock-Pot Pork and Mushrooms
4 Boneless Pork Chops (About a 1/2 in Thick)
1 Four Ounce Can of Mushrooms, Drained
2 Small-Medium Onions, Sliced
1 Envelope Packet of Onion Soup
1/2 Cup of Water
- Spray crock-pot with cooking spray.
- Lay pork chops in crock-pot.
- Place onion and can of mushrooms (Drained)across from pork chops.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water with onion soup mix and cream of cream of mushroom soup, and pour over the pork/mushroom/onion.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.