Pork chops done up in the crock-pot come out tender and juicy and are a budget friendly meat option. Here you will find a collection of awesome Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes that are both easy and delicious and perfect for dinner any day of the week!
Cuts of Pork Chops
Pork chops are one of the most popular cuts of pork and the chop comes from pork loin, which is a strip of meat that runs from the pigs’ hip to the shoulder. The chops can be either boneless or bone-in and can be cut in various thicknesses. Follow the recipe instructions on what types of pork chops to use in your recipe. In many cases bone-in chops are a great choice for the slow cooker as the bone and connective tissue that connects the meat to the bones adds additional moistness and flavor as the chops are cooked slowly in the slow cooker.
- Blade Chops: come from the beginning of the loin in the shoulder area. Blade chops sometimes some blade bone as well as back-rib bone. Blade chops are usually cut thick and are are more marbled with fat than other cuts of chops. These are many times butterflied and sold as pork loin country style ribs.
- Loin Chops: originate from the lower back of the pig and and have a typical T-bone shape. These chops often have a lot of meat as well as a bit of the tenderloin, a nice juicy bit that is very tender.
- Rib Chops: come from the center of the loin, in the rib area, and have some back and rib bone attached.
- Sirloin Chops: originate from the area around the hip usually include part of the hip bone.
- Top Loin Chops: are boneless chops and come from above the loin chops, near the head and are sometimes called Center Cut Chops)
Crock-Pot Pork Chop Recipes
- Crock-Pot Applesauce Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Bourbon Apple Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Parmesan Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Pork and Mushrooms
- Crock-Pot Pork Chop Casserole
- Crock-Pot Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Ranch Pork Chops
See a list of all our Crock-Pot recipe in our Recipe Index