Reader Debbie S sent us her recipe for Crock-Pot Pork.
1 Onion, Sliced
1 Carrot, Sliced
1 Celery Stalk, Sliced
1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
3 Pound Pork Roast
1 Cup Warm Water
1 Teaspoon Chicken Bouillon
- Turn crock-pot on to low, place lid on pot.
- While crock-pot is warming you can chop the onion, carrot, celery.
- Smash garlic add to veggies.
- Remove lid and place onion, carrot, celery and garlic in crock pot.
- Place pork roast on top of veggies.
- Sprinkle liberally with season salt.
- Add bouillon to water, stir to dissolve.
- Pour water/bouillon over veggies.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. (I cook mine while I am at work, from 7am to 5pm).
- Shred it with veggies and add your favorite bbq sauce for sandwiches or just slice and eat.
- Or you can add salsa and wrap in tortillas.
- Family loves it.
Another fantastic reader recipe sent in from Debbie Sedenberg.